Gadgets Magazine, the pioneering tech-lifestyle magazine, is looking for a video editor! If you want to work in a dynamic, creative and challenging environment, then Gadgets Magazine might just be the company for you.
- At least 1-year experience as a videographer/video editor
- Proficient in Premiere Pro and After Effects (background in motion graphics is a plus)
- Preferably can operate DSLRs
- Must be a team player and can work with deadlines
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must provide samples of their demo reel and previous layouts
- Knowledge in Photoshop and InDesign is a plus
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Assists in conceptualizing storyboards for online video content
- Shoots video advertorials for specific clients
- Edits and uploads videos on our online platforms
- Shoots photos and videos on media events
Be part of team Gadgets Magazine! Send your resume to email@example.com.