School season is here, and you’re kids deserve baon they can enjoy for lunch. It’s time to whip out exciting dishes for them with the help of the brand new Samsung RS803 Side by Side Refrigerator and the Samsung Smart Oven.
Samsung’s latest RS803 Side by Side Refrigerator has a uniquely large and spacious capacity and an all-around cooling feature that allows your ingredients to stay fresher for a longer period of time.
Samsung Smart Oven on the other hand is innovative kitchen companion with its Slim Fry function which allows you to fry food to a crisp without oil. The Smart Oven is also equipped with unique sensors that allow it to identify the condition of the product before cooking.
So whether your food is frozen, chilled or fresh, all you need to do is pop it into the Smart Oven and make it do all the work. With these two new Samsung products, there is nothing that can’t be done in your kitchen. From freezing to chilling, and heating to frying, Samsung has all your basic kitchen needs covered.
Below is a recipe personally prepared by Chef Ernest Gala, for you to try at home:
Asian Chicken Wings with Peanut Sauce
- Begin by arranging 500 grams of chicken wings in a small 8×8 microwavable container.
- Next, toss the following ingredients into a separate dish: 1 tablespoon each of chili flakes or sili labuyo and calamansi juice, ¼ tablespoon each of ground coriander, pepper, and rock salt, 2 tablespoons each of crushed garlic, sweet soy sauce, and peanut butter and 1 cup of coconut cream.
- Mix all ingredients properly with a wire whisk and pour over the chicken. Cover the dish with kitchen cling wrap.
- Set the Samsung Smart Oven on high and microwave for 25-30 minutes. Let it sit for about 10 minutes before removing the cling wrap.
- Finally, add 1 tablespoon each of chopped peanuts and fresh coriander before serving.