The development of the internet has digitized entertainment platforms, made them more prosperous, and lent them a spectacular vitality. As the most innovative format in the emerging cultural industry value chain, the digital entertainment industry today has a broad scope for development and huge market potential.
To support the digital entertainment industry at this important moment in its development, Duxes will host the Asia Digital Entertainment Summit 2019 (ADES) on Dec. 12-13 in Singapore.
The event will gather representatives of digital entertainment platforms, gaming companies, digital music service providers, music retailers, and government authorities, to cover the latest industry and regulatory conditions in Asia, digital entertainment marketing strategies and sales channels, as well as the impact of artificial intelligence and cloud gaming on consumer behavior.
The summit goers will learn the following:
- The Future of Digital Entertainment
- How to adapt to the changing marketing landscape
- Detailed look at how emotion and culture connect the stories of brands
- The trends of the current era, including how cloud gaming will shape the future
- The future of digital music
- How live broadcasts are linking brands to their worldwide audience
- Ways in which Blockchain brings empowerment to digital entertainment
- How to create an immersive experience through digital entertainment
- In-depth analysis of how AR/VR can show viewers a colorful world
- The key to success: creativity and influence