HMD Global, the home of Nokia phones, has announced the rollout of Android 10 to more phones. The Nokia 6.1 Plus, Nokia 7 Plus, and Nokia 6.1 are the latest Nokia phones to receive the latest Android software. They will join the Nokia 8.1 running Android 10.
With the upgrade, users of these phones can experience these new features:
- Gesture Navigation: Faster more intuitive controls
- Smart Reply: Receive even smarter responses in messages.
- Privacy Controls: Users will have even more control of their personal data
- Focus Mode: Block out distracting apps when you need to concentrate
- Family Link: Let’s parent set digital ground rules for the whole family
As part of the Android One program, Nokia has promised three years of guaranteed monthly security updates and two years guaranteed OS updates. Now with four devices with Android 10, HMD Global consolidates its commitment to Nokia phones getting better over time with constant software upgrades.