Dell recently announced the availability of its flagship ProSupport Plus for PCs and tablets support service in 35 additional countries across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia. Through SupportAssist technology, Dell is the first and only company in the industry to offer proactive and predictive automated support for issue prevention and resolution for end-user systems. The complete support solution is designed to provide maximum support with minimal customer effort.
ProSupport Plus prevents issues before they occur and quickly resolves issues when they do, combining everything customers and channel partners need in a single offer that includes:
- 24×7 access to ProSupport engineers with deep hardware and software expertise
- Proactive and predictive automated support enabled by Dell’s SupportAssist monitoring technology
- Self-service case management and parts dispatch via Dell’s TechDirect portal, mobile application or API
- Coverage for drops, spills and electrical surges to protect hardware investments
- Hard drive retention after replacement to ensure data control
- A dedicated Technical Account Manager who serves as a single point of accountability and provides monthly reporting for customers with 1,000 or more ProSupport Plus systems
This expansion means ProSupport Plus is now available for Dell Latitude, OptiPlex, Precision, Vostro, XPS, Venue and Chromebook products inthe following countries in Europe, the Middle East and Africa: Algeria, Angola, Bahrain, Botswana, Bulgaria, Cote d’Ivoire, Croatia, Estonia, Ethiopia, Ghana, Hungary, Iceland, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Libya, Lithuania, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda and United Arab Emirates. It is also available in these Asian countries: Brunei, Indonesia, New Zealand and the Philippines.