Isuzu Philippines Corporation (IPC) discussed the details of its PUV-X program at the Philippine Bus & Trucks 2019 Expo held on July 24-26 at the SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia Complex in Pasay CIty. During the 4th Transport Cooperative National Congress held as part of the expo, the Isuzu presentation was a key input to help transport cooperatives formulate needed programs and activities.
The PUV-X Program enumerates Isuzu’s 10-Point Advantage:
- Isuzu’s proven reliability, durability and efficiency
- Experienced body-builders
- Accredited accessories suppliers
- An unmatched 3 years or 150,000-km warranty coverage
- Nationwide dealership network of 43 outlets and ounting
- Expert Truck Executives (Truck Elites) to help customers
- Nationwide parts availability, competent and trained service technicians, technical assistance from Japanese and Filipino engineers, and Isuzu Service Medic vans for roadside assistance anytime
- Driver and mechanic training
- Extensive fleet management system
- All-around customer assistance
To aid in the discussion, an NLR77 Class 2 PUV and an NLR85 ref van were displayed at the Isuzu booth. Free rides on the Isuzu PUVs used by the Senate Employees Transport Service Cooperative (SETSCO) were offered at the Mall of Asia complex during the event.
The annual PhilBus & Truck Show is recognized by the industry as the number one international bus, truck, and commercial vehicle exhibition, a business-to-business trade show that prides itself in delivering top-quality trade buyers and decision makers. By working closely with key trade associations, the expo brings together bus, trucks, and commercial vehicle operators, mining and construction companies, leasing and logistics companies, manufacturers, traders, parts and service and repair workshops for updates on the latest trends in the market.